Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009

As 2008 comes to an end, it is easy to curse the year that was. I urge you all to remember that the greatest things in life are not your personal finances. For me this includes:

  • My family remained healthy and happy
  • The birth of my first nephew
  • Living in the greatest city on earth (in my opinion), New York City
  • The ability to reach out to thousands (shocking) of readers via EconomPic Data
  • And most important to me... getting engaged to an unbelievably caring (and gorgeous) woman

Rather then just put this year in the past, I urge you all to look forward to a brighter 2009.

Best wishes to all and a happy New Year.

-Jake

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Jake! Thanks for all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!! NY is definitely the best city on this planet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year (late)
    i love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog. Clear, concise, good data.

    ReplyDelete