Friday, June 11, 2010

EconomPics of the Week (6/11/10)

Economic Data
Retail Sales Fall, But Not as Bad as Reported
Consumer Sentiment Continues to Rise
I'm Outta Here!
Diverging Global Economic Recovery
Wholesales Sales and Inventories Grow
China to the Rescue
Consumer Credit Split

Debt
Federal Debt = Monetary Terrorism
Publicizing Debt in Q1
U.S. Public Debt to Surpass GDP by 2012
Trade Deficit Widens to December 2008 Levels

Investing / Other
Betting Does Not Equal Investing
The Too Big to Fail... Fail

And your video of the week... some three year old rockin' with 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' (never thought I'd say that sentence, but he goes off mid video... for a three year old).

1 comment:

  1. Its a little Don ho!

    On Youtube there is a clip of a small japanese kid wailing out "crazy train" that is just insane. I wish I had talent.

    Have a great weekend Jake, first drink is on me!

    ReplyDelete