Last piece of today's news... Per the ISM:
WHAT RESPONDENTS ARE SAYING ...
- "Purchasing remains a challenge as suppliers now seem to be trying to raise pricing at any sign of life in the economy." (Computer & Electronic Products)
- "Business is picking up — lots of opportunities." (Primary Metals)
- "Agricultural commodities continue to weaken, with the exception of the domestic and world sugar markets." (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)
- "Automotive demand continues to be strong even after 'cash for clunkers.'" (Fabricated Metal Products)
- "Business remains slow, with no sign of improvement again this month." (Nonmetallic Mineral Products)