I just came to the realization that I haven't had an EconomPic recap since March 9th, so here goes:
- Trade Deficit Blow Out
- The Consumer is Back... Consumer Credit Positive (even excluding student loans)
- Ugliest Employment Chart You'll See?
- Employment Market Continues to Muddle Along
- Personal Income and Outlays... A Few Charts
- GDP Breakdown
- How's That Austerity Working?
- Leading Economic Indicators (less Fed Control) Negative
- Retail Sales Continue to Show Strength
- State Taxes
- What's Another Trillion?
- Stocks for the Long Run?
- When Leverage Attacks
- April ETF Performance Recap
- Baby's Got Sauce... Checking in on the World's Greatest Rotation Strategy
- More on that Treasury Blood Bath
- The Power of Momentum
- Why Investors are Reaching for Yield?
- Chinese Treasury Holdings Back to 2010 Levels
- The VIX as an Equity Hedge
- Baseball Valuations Soar
- "Risk On" in Q1
- Not All Bonds are the Same
- About that Treasury Blood Bath
And your video of the week... Beastie Boys (RIP MCA) closing out 'The New Style'.