Your EconomPic links for the past two weeks...
- GDP Print Okay, Composition Disappointing
- Durable Goods Grip It and Rip It in December
- The New (and Improved) Leading Economic Indicators
- European Manufacturing Feeling the Downturn
- CPI Steady in December
- Do Initial Claims Matter?
- China's Growth in Perspective
- Checking In on Capacity Utilization
- S&P 500 / VIX Matrix
- The Treasury Rally that Keeps on Trucking
- China Still Buying Treasuries
- The Impact of Low Rates Through 2014
- Apples Numbers Were B-A-N-A-N-A-S
- Existing Home Sales Rise
And your video of the week... a song I can't get out of my head. Gotye with 'Somebody That I Used to Know' (found it from this viral video cover of the song)