Friday, January 14, 2011

EconomPics of the Week (1-14-11)

This be called EconomPics of the year to date, but doesn't sound as good.

Assets / Financial Markets
China Owns Lots of Paper
A Strong 2010 for Hedge Funds
The History of Corporate Bonds
Trading Day #1 of 2011 = Risk On
Realized 20-Day Vol at 39 Year Low

Debt
The Federal Debt Spike
More on the Federal Debt
An Even Uglier Federal Debt Chart

Economic Data
Mind the Gap
PPI Hits Four-Handle
Employment Picture: Getting There... VERY Slowly
Employment Higher, but Disappoints
An Employment Report We've Been Waiting For
ISM Services Strong in December

Other
The iPhone was a Huge Success...
Bernanke: 2010 Fund Manager of the Year

And your video of the week... Black Keys with Tighten Up. And you thought Ohio was worthless.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Never heard them before! Great pick!

    Lets be honest, both you and I are on pins and needles until Sunday! Good luck my man but I do hope to beat your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my congrats on my site. Fiing killed us ten ways till tuesday. Nice game, much better team than we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta admit while it stung like hell, when Green scored late and then layed down and did the "put them to sleep" move in the endzone I thought that was funny as all get out. Everyone here is like "that was uncalled for!" but then I say we should have stopped him before then, after he can do whatever he wants.

    ReplyDelete