Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

A repost from New Years 2009, tweaked (I'm feeling lazy) for the most recent year that was.

As 2008 2010 comes to an end, it is hopefully easyier for many of you to curse appreciate the year that was, but I urge you all to remember that the greatest things in life are not your personal finances. For me this includes:
  • My family remained healthy and happy
  • The birth of my first nephew niece
  • Living in one of the greatest city on earth (in my opinion), New York City and getting set to move to another one of the greatest cities on earth (more to come)
  • The ability to reach out to thousands (still shocking) of readers via EconomPic Data
  • And most important to me... getting engaged being married for the past year and a half to an unbelievably caring (and gorgeous) woman.
Rather then just put this year in the past, I urge you all to look forward to an even brighter 200911. Best wishes to all and a happy New Year.

-Jake

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dear :)
    Hope EconomPic will be as good in 2011 as it was this year.

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jake! Looking forward to your news. My best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Jake! Can't wait to hear where you are moving to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPECTRE of DeflationJanuary 1, 2011 at 6:17 AM

    Jake, a very Happy New Year to you and yours in 2011! I look forward to your posts while we are plied with bread and circus on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jets travel to play the Colts in AFC title rematch! The Colt spread formation may be a problem........

    ReplyDelete