WHAT RESPONDENTS ARE SAYING ...
- "Business results (top and bottom line) continue to meet or exceed our operating plan and exceed prior year performance by double digits." (Chemical Products)
- "Business continues flat relative to prior month and is expected to remain flat. Commodities continue to be the main concern heading into 2011." (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)
- "Our business is softening due to seasonal considerations. Overall, our situation is much better than 2009." (Machinery)
- "Customers seem to be pulling back on orders. I suspect that they are trying to reduce their inventory for the approaching year-end." (Transportation Equipment)
- "Strategic customers reducing order quantities." (Computer & Electronic Products)