- "Our business conditions continue to dramatically outpace last year's." (Information)
- "Although unemployment remains high, consumer attitude has improved and translates into higher activity levels for us." (Arts, Entertainment & Recreation)
- "Capital funding remains tight." (Accommodation & Food Services)
- "Concerning forecasts and the instability in markets are continuing our focus on cautiousness." (Retail Trade)
- "We continue to see signs of improvement and a slow jobless recovery.
- We are also seeing a one-time windfall of business as a result of the disaster in the Gulf." (Management of Companies & Support Services)