As 2008 comes to an end, it is easy to curse the year that was. I urge you all to remember that the greatest things in life are not your personal finances. For me this includes:
- My family remained healthy and happy
- The birth of my first nephew
- Living in the greatest city on earth (in my opinion), New York City
- The ability to reach out to thousands (shocking) of readers via EconomPic Data
- And most important to me... getting engaged to an unbelievably caring (and gorgeous) woman
Rather then just put this year in the past, I urge you all to look forward to a brighter 2009.
Best wishes to all and a happy New Year.